SEARCH is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our Jacksonville, Florida office. This is a full-time salaried (exempt) position with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
SEARCH provides our customers with a single source for integrated, multidisciplinary cultural resources consulting services in the areas of Archaeology, Maritime Archaeology, Architectural History, History, and Public Interpretation. Since 1993, SEARCH has completed over 1,900 projects across North America, Central America, West Indies, Oceana, Europe, Asia, and Africa. SEARCH’s staff of 65 work from 11 offices to service our various Government and Commercial contracts in the Defense, Transportation, Energy, Engineering, Forest/Land Conservation, Museum, and Development industries.
The Senior Marketing Specialist responsibilities include coordinating and preparing technical proposals; developing and updating promotional media including websites, PowerPoints, Statements of Qualifications, project summaries, resumes, and announcements; developing new business; forecasting contract opportunities; recommending strategic improvements to the company’s position in the marketplace; recommending strategic internal improvements to company systems, processes, and workflow; representing the company at presentations (proposal and professional), industry conferences, and meetings; maintaining a regionwide, nationwide, and worldwide network of clients, teaming partners, subconsultants, and colleagues; technical writing, editing and document formatting; creating graphic arts; crafting tables and matrices; managing multiple concurrent proposals; submitting deliverables in strict accordance with client requirements and in advance of deadlines; participating in office management; and assuring that all work is high quality.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will take direction from, and work directly with SEARCH Senior Managers and the Principals. The position requires travel, including international travel, and is not suitable for persons with schedule limitations.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Anthropology or related field preferred)
• Exceptional technical writing ability (that is demonstrated in every email, memo, document, table, photo caption, etc.)
• Five (5) years of Federal marketing experience including technical proposal writing, project team/subconsultant management during proposal process, integration of project team/subconsultant materials into a uniform proposal, development of marketing material for presentations, conferences, client meetings, and participation in same
• Understanding of the CRM industry (firms, clients, contracts, new research, and projects) at the regionwide, nationwide, and worldwide level.
• DoD experience; an understanding of various service branches and the F.A.R. is preferred
• Proven track record of business development including knowledge of procurement opportunities
• Strong graphic design, graphic arts, photography, and/or other artistic ability
• Creative and can-do (will-do) approach to problem solving
• Familiarity with newest wave of technology, software, products, resources, and research
• Exceptional MS Office skill set, especially document design, layout and formatting
• Exceptional MS Excel skill set, including ability to craft informative and beautiful tables and matrices
• Proficiency with MS Outlook
• Familiarity with MS Project
• Exceptional Adobe CS skill set
• Must be customer-service oriented with a positive and professional demeanor
For immediate consideration, please forward a cover letter, resume, one (1) written work sample, one (1) graphic work sample, one (1) table or matrix sample, and three (3) references to Amy Semesco, firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquires will be treated with discretion.
SEARCH is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug testing and a criminal background check are conducted upon hire.
Directory of cultural resource and historic preservation firms.
Gray & Pape, Inc. Archaeology**History**Historic Preservation
Serving your cultural resources needs since 1987.
New South Associates, Inc. New South Associates is a women-owned small business providing cultural resource management services, both nationally and internationally. Our specialities include archaeology, history, architectural history, preservation planning, and public interpretati
Paula S. Reed and Associates, Inc. Paula S. Reed and Associates, Inc. is a small, woman-owned corporation organized in the State of Maryland, which provides cultural resource evaluation on a nation-wide basis, specializing in National Historic Landmark nominations. We meet qualifications o