The Orlando Repertory Theatre is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Executive Director. Major areas of responsibility include:
1) Coordination of long-range and annual planning in collaboration with the Artistic Director and the Board of Directors.
2) Providing leadership for and actively participating in fundraising activities, donor development, grant seeking and grant reporting.
3) Developing the annual budget, including providing monthly financial reporting and forecasting, cash flow management, capital spending and expenditures review and approval.
4) Supervising the administrative staff and directing administrative operations.
5) Managing the operation and maintenance of the Theatre’s physical plant.
6) Administering and supporting, in conjunction with the Artistic Director and the Education Director, all educational programs of the Theatre.
7) Acting as the representative and advocate of the Theatre with government agencies, insurance companies, community and local business groups and arts organizations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a minimum of five years experience in a non-profit arts management/leadership position, with demonstrated experience in fund-raising, grant writing and marketing;
- Possess strong budgeting and financial management skills;
- Demonstrate capacity to lead, manage, motivate and inspire the Theatre’s team.
- Have experience in marketing, advertising and public relations activities, including driving growth in ticket sales and associated revenues;
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal leadership, and communications (both written and oral) skills;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, stamina and passion.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Send your resume today including salary history and requirements to:
Executive Director Search
Att. Jenna Homrich-Micocci
1001 E. Princeton Street
Orlando, FL 32803
or via e-mail to email@example.com
Directory of cultural resource and historic preservation firms.
Gray & Pape, Inc. Archaeology**History**Historic Preservation
Serving your cultural resources needs since 1987.
New South Associates, Inc. New South Associates is a women-owned small business providing cultural resource management services, both nationally and internationally. Our specialities include archaeology, history, architectural history, preservation planning, and public interpretati
Paula S. Reed and Associates, Inc. Paula S. Reed and Associates, Inc. is a small, woman-owned corporation organized in the State of Maryland, which provides cultural resource evaluation on a nation-wide basis, specializing in National Historic Landmark nominations. We meet qualifications o